About me

Silly Cow loves Boo Boo!

2 pennies worth...
Tag Board

I don't want to let your tag leh...

Links

My Ownerrrrr
XXX!
Adult Website!
Click Me!

My old random bits and pieces

  1. July 2008
  1. September 2008
  1. November 2008
  1. September 2009

time can't erase a feeling this strong

she is a girl, some might say a lady. most people see her as a person who articulate well. she is more than that. she knows her strength, and make full use of it. she knows of her weakness, and yet she uses the strength of others to compliment her weakness. she excel in everything she do, from the 10 inch files given by her superiors to research upon, to a 10 minutes conference conversation with high powered individuals in various industry. she have no problems in getting to anywhere, she just want to stay in a fun and ever changing place, and have a working environment she adore.

she is a workaholic. some say it's good, others say it's bad. i just feel that working, like all other things in the world, should be taken into moderation. there are times when you will forgo the opportunity of a deal, and there are times where the loss of handphone means the end of the world.

she is soft-hearted. some take her for granted, others will take her too easy. i don't like her to be bullied around. i don't want her to be upset over things she shouldn't get upset upon. i want her to smile. smile, and the world smile with you. but my world glows and glistens whenever she smiles or giggles.

she is caring, doing little things to perk up my everyday. despite her hectic schedule of appointments and meetings, she takes a bit of time off to give me a surprise call, or sms, just to let me know that she is around for me. and i love her all the more so.

it is her that makes my world bright. and for once, my world is longer black and white. she come into my life, and she brings along a bucket of paint. then, she start painting a whole array of wonderful drawings, pictures and paintings. she added spice to the little world that never knew it can exist that way. she has become an integral part of the world.

right about now, she must be having a beautiful dream. she would sleep like a child, and whine everytime she move her body to a more comfortable position. she would look at me with her innocent eyes whenever she is sleepy. and while she is sleeping, i would wonder if i am the main actor in her play in the dream. watching her sleep is like watching an angel cuddling up to rest.

she is my love, my one and only.

When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jona Brothers

Oh, yeah, oh, yeah

If the heart is always searching
Can you ever find a home?
I've been looking for that someone
I never make it on my own
Dreams can't take
The place of loving you
There's gotta be a million reasons
Why it's true

When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes

How long will I be waiting
To be with you again
I'm gonna tell you that I love you
In the best way that I can
I can't take a day without you here
You're the light that make my darkness disappear

When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes

Movin' on, I start to realize
I can reach my tomorrow
I can hold my head up high
And it's all because you're by my side

When you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side
When I hold you in my arms
I know that it's forever
I just got to let you know
I never wanna let you go
'Cause when you look me in the eyes
And tell me that you love me
Everything's alright
When you're right here by my side
When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
Oh, I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes, oh, yeah, ah