About me

Silly Cow loves Boo Boo!

2 pennies worth...
Tag Board

I don't want to let your tag leh...

Links

My Ownerrrrr
XXX!
Adult Website!
Click Me!

My old random bits and pieces

  1. July 2008
  1. September 2008
  1. November 2008
  1. September 2009

Life's simple pleasure

I'm not much of a blogger but I've been issued a challenge by Shawn today so... I'm here to stick a post in his blog!

I woke up today feeling contented, since it's the weekend and I can finally get some rest (hectic work schedule is a killer). But the biggest reason for that blissful and contented feeling is waking up to him hugging me while waiting for me to wake up. A good start to the day, I'd say.

In the midst of having lunch, I sneaked some "mob-war" session in (our latest craze I guess =p) and lo and behold! He tempted me with a ciggie. Being such a sucker for it, I fell for the temptation...

Some people would rave against smoking, while some people do it weirdly. Then there are some, who simply can't resist a smoke 'cuz it's simply awesome.

You put into your mouth, resting it on your lips (be careful though, you should never chew on it - just my personal opinion =p) and fire it up... The first inhalation, with the smoke going into your lungs and coming out through your lips, is simply satisfying. 'cuz it's so good, you would keep doing it again and again, in and out ... seeing it burn, till it nears the filter, you'd take your last puff. It will fill your mouth, slowly flow down and finally resting where it belongs. It's seemingly mind-blowing.

It's a sinful indulgence.

And life's simple pleasure.

P.S. Shawn... I sure hope this smoking session is on our agenda again tomorrow... Life's full of surprises... no? I'm sure you'd love another slice of that mooncake *beams*